- Effective as a Digestive Enzyme
- Beneficial for Inflammation
Exercising is normally a very good thing‚ but it’s definitely possible to overdo it. If you push yourself too much when it comes to physical activity—or if you overuse certain parts of your body—it can lead to inflammation. This can result from activities other than exercise‚ such as repetitive motions at work; these kinds of movements can lead to inflammatory conditions‚ like tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome. When you have inflamed tendons‚ muscles‚ or joints‚ it makes it hard for you to move the affected area. You can try to relieve this painful condition with over-the-counter medications‚ rest‚ and heat‚ but this may not be effective enough. If you need additional help relieving inflammation‚ taking a supplement containing a substance called bromelain can help. Bromelain is derived from pineapples‚ and helps you digest the proteins in that and other fruits; it has also been shown to be highly effective at reducing inflammation.
Biotics Research’s Bromelain Plus CLA gives your body extra help with fighting inflammation‚ allowing you to move freely again and get back to performing your regular activities in comfort. This supplement also supports digestive health‚ because it provides a specially formulated blend of enzymes and other ingredients that help your body break down nutrients properly. Each tablet has the following active ingredients:
- Bromelain: to reduce inflammation caused by injuries and infections‚ while also helping treat indigestion.
- Papain: derived from papaya fruit‚ to help break down protein.
- Inositol: to keep the cells in your intestines healthy in order to promote proper digestive system functioning.
- Cellulase‚ lipase‚ and amylase: enzymes that digest fiber‚ fat‚ and starch‚ respectively.
- Ficin: from the Ficus insipida tree‚ which breaks down protein and destroys intestinal worms.
- Cysteine (L-cysteine hydrochloride): which is an amino acid that’s needed in order for your body to make proteins.
One bottle of Bromelain Plus CLA by Biotics Research contains 100 capsules‚ which should last you a little over one month. Take one capsule three times a day‚ unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
Biotics Research is committed to formulating and manufacturing innovative supplements. Its research and development arm is at the forefront of new developments in clinical nutrition‚ discovering and analyzing the benefits of new ingredients. In addition‚ all products supplied by Biotics Research have been shown to be effective and safe.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.