- Supports Healthy Nerve Function, Especially in the Feet and Hands.
- Aids Proper Blood Circulation
- Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Metabolism
- Utilizes the Superior Form of Active B Vitamins, Which are Crucial for Nerve Health*
- 120 Capsules
When you have blood sugar concerns and are looking for ways to maintain the health of your nerves and feet, it can be a challenge. Fortunately, there is Healthy Feet & Nerves™. This powerful combination of nutrients provides support for nerve function and blood sugar metabolism to help you stay active and comfortable.*
This superior formula includes:
- Bioactive B-vitamins: to support healthy blood sugar levels already within normal limits, carbohydrate metabolism, and healthy nerve system structure and response.*
- Chromium and Zinc: to support proper insulin response and healthy tissue formation and maintenance.*
- Alpha-lipoic acid: to boost levels of glutathione, one of the body’s natural free-radical fighters, which keeps nerve tissue healthy and functioning properly. Clinical studies have shown that use of supplemental alpha-lipoic acid can support healthy blood sugar levels and nerve health.*
- BosPure® Boswellia: is clinically studied and uniquely standardized – up to 10 times more powerful than unstandardized boswellia.*
If you deal with the feeling of “pins and needles,” a burning sensation in your feet, legs, and arms, intense stabbing pains and struggle with blood sugar, you may have peripheral neuropathy. And you’re not alone.
- About 60 to 70 percent of diabetes patients have neuropathy.
- Symptoms may not appear until about 10 to 20 years after the diagnosis of diabetes.
- Sedentary lifestyles, poor diets, and insulin resistance may mean that many people aren’t aware they have diabetes until they have symptoms.
Prescription drugs typically recommended for diabetic neuropathy vary, but all cause their share of significant side effects. They range from antidepressants and anti-seizure medications to pain relievers and anti-nausea medicines. But none of them really get at the core of the problem – repairing delicate blood vessels and nerve endings and helping the body repair some of the pathways that are involved in metabolizing blood sugar. Fortunately, along with lifestyle choices, specific nutrients can stop – and even reverse – the symptoms and causes of neuropathy.
For example, patients with high rates of blood sugar have been found to be deficient in Active 8-Vitamins: Readily Used by the Body Most forms of 8-vitamins need to be converted by the liver into a form that is readily used by the body.
However, vitamin 86 as pyridoxal- 5-phosphate (P-5-PI, vitamin 812 as methylcobalamin, and folate as L-methylfolate are already in the form the body uses. Together, they protect nerve endings and reduce levels of inflammatory homocysteine that damage blood vessels.
Other 8-vitamins are important for blood sugar metabolism and nerve health as well. For example, people with diabetes are typically deficient in thiamin, or vitamin B 1, much like vitamin 86. Thiamin helps the body metabolize carbohydrates effectively and to turn those calories into energy: Without it, not only do sugars not break down as they should, (leaving more in the bloodstream), but your chances of oxidative damage and inflammation in the blood vessels increase.
|Thiamin (B1) (as Thiamin HCl)||25 mg||1,667%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||25 mg||1,471%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as niacinamide)||10 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||30 mg||1,500%|
(as (6S)-5-methylfolate) (equivalent to 500 mcg of (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)†
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||500 mcg||8,333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate)||200 mg||2,000%|
(from TRAACS® Zinc Glycinate Chelate)
(from TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||200 mg||**|
|Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract||100 mg||**|
|(BosPure®) standardized to contain >70% Total and Organic Boswellic Acids with AKBA >10% with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids|
**Daily Value (DV) Not Established.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.