Powerful Antioxidant with Exceptional Absorption Rates
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Helps process and eliminate toxins from the body
- Natural citrus flavor
Quicksilver Scientific Vitamin C with R-Lipoic Acid is the most absorbable form of professional-grade Vitamin C. Vitamin C is essential to any detoxification program because it feeds the system that eliminates toxins.
It is also very effective in removing lead and other heavy metals from our system and fighting off the free radicals that form in the liver during the first phase of detoxification. R-Lipoic acid (as sodium R-Lipoate) has an exceptionally well-documented ability to upregulate the glutathione system via the Nrf2 nuclear transcription pathway. This combination of Vitamin C and R-Lipoate in a nanoliposomal delivery potently harnesses the potential of Vitamin C to the power of a fully-functioning glutathione system.
About Quicksilver’s Etheric Delivery™ Phospholipid Encapsulation System
Quicksilver’s Etheric Delivery™ Phospholipid Encapsulation System improves upon liposomal technology with smaller, more stable, single-layer spheres made from the highest-grade ingredients available. In addition to exceptional absorption rates, the nanospheres that Quicksilver produces have demonstrated the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, deposit their cargo intracellularly and enhance lymphatic circulation of nutrients. Additionally, the phospholipids that compose the liposome shell feed the cell membranes. This ensures the proper function for the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins.
Production Technology Features:
- Tightly controlled small sizing, verified by Laser Dynamic Light Scattering on each batch.
- Flavored with essential oils, giving pleasant citrus taste, suitable for intra-buccal delivery.
- Precise pump delivery
- Easy water dispersability when desired
Product & Usage Information:
- Suggested Use: Take 2 to 6 pumps (4 pumps is 2.0 mL) 2-3 times per day directly by mouth between cheek and gum. Hold 30 seconds before swallowing. May also be stirred into water. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals
- Storage: KEEP REFRIGERATED after delivery. Close tightly after each use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Use within 30 days of opening.
- Other Ingredients: Water, ethanol, glycerine, Phospholipids, lemon essential oil.
- Contraindications: Not to be used by infants, pregnant or nursing women.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.